1.5
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Update by user Jan 06, 2017

I ordered three items from Rue La La and when they arrived, 2 of the 3 items were defective.I returned all three items within the allowable holiday return time frame and Rue La La only refunded me for one of the items! They didn't even address the other two items I returned!

I've tried to contact customer service and haven't heard anything back.

Their entire return process puts the burden on the consumer.

I had to pay $10 shipping and an additional $10 for return shipping.

I'm now out $270 and have nothing to show for it except the knowledge to never buy from this website again. I do A LOT of online shopping and have never experienced such poor service!

Original review posted by user Jan 05, 2017

I ordered three items from Rue La La and when they arrived, 2 of the 3 items were defective. I returned all three items and Rue La La only refunded me for one of the items!

I've tried to contact customer service and haven't heard anything back. I'll be reporting them to my bank as fraudulent. Not to mention they put the burden on the consumer. I had to pay $10 shipping and an additional $10 for return shipping.

Review about: Skirt.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I liked: Variety of items.

I didn't like: Receiving defective merchandise, Return policy, Did not receive refund.

Comments

Thank you for your post. I was considering making some major purchases with this company, but I always read reviews first.

Your update has helped me decide to not deal with this company. I appreciate your candor.

Just call your bank and dispute it they will put your money back in your account and write a dispute they won't be able to charge your account again do it right away